Well we have a new church calling in church. We are now teaching Valiant 10 B. Today we taught our first lesson. It was on The Apostasy and the Need for the Restoration of Jesus Christ's Church. All in all we believe that the lesson went well and our class was very well behaved. THANKFULLY! Although we will see what happens once the children get used to us more and break out of their shells... because when that happens things tend to change at least a little. We really think that we are going to like this calling and we hope that when we leave Germany in about 10 weeks we will walk away from the class with a deeper insight and a better understanding of things... you should always walk away from something like a calling having learned something.
Congrats on the new calling!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe how soon little Clayton's birthday is getting! I hope you have him soon! I can't wait to see pictures of him! Please post when you have him ASAP, even if it is just a quick note to let us know he's here.. because I really am happy and so excted for you guys!