Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PREGGO PICS

We thought that we would share some more pictures of
Tia's big belly.
Cameron is such a good photographer!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Look at that baby bump! Too cute! You guys look so happy and we're happy for you. The lil tike will be here in no time! Enjoy every minute. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are way cute pictures! Man 11 more weeks i bet your way excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look ready to pop. I"m so happy for you two. I know you'll make great parents. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR BELLY!! Thanks for posting these pictures! I just love them! Your belly is so cute! It's just so round! I miss mine! *sniff*
    Can I just give you a little advice, as a new mom again and all... SLEEP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN NOW!! Because when the baby is born, it's going to be a LONG time before you get a good nights rest again! I just say this to you, because I'm soooo tired! lol!
    Love the belly though! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY BUCKETS YOUR HUGE!!! no just kidding your adorable!! and i agree with cyminy (sorry i butchered her name!!), get LOTS of sleep... oy.. wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! when Ever I see a preggo person I think poor them glad its not me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you two!! I am so excited for you guys! Your page looks great! I miss you tons and I cant wait to get to meet this little guy!!!

    Love you!!!
    ~Linsey

    ReplyDelete