Yesterday we found out that we are OFFICIALLY having a baby
GIRL!!!
Her name is going to be
Aurora Marie Knudsen!!!
For those that need a reminder she should be here somewhere around
December 17!
YAY!!!
For those interested here are some ultrasound pictures!!!
I know that I LOVE them!!!
(A Profile picture.)

(A view of the face from the front...i think these ones are cool!)

(She loved having her hands up by her face!)

(Her little feet! At this point they are only about 1 inch to an inch and a half! Its crazy!!)

(She liked to suck on her fingers....you could see her little mouth opening and closing and her trying to stuff them inside...)

(She is so beautiful...)

(BIG yawn!!)

(About this time she decided to start kicking her feet more...)

(Yup! Its a girl!!! YAY!!)

Mandi Burton: I am so excited for you guys!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again and see your baby girl when you visit next time
ReplyDeleteBecause I like to have stuff like this and we are making a blog book...what people said on facebook about this...
ReplyDeleteAfton Peterson: yay! Congrats!
Dagny Jean Corbeil: I thought it was a boy?! Congratulations!! That's exciting!
Kristi Mitchell: WooHoo!
Beverley Mitchell Allred: I love girls, I have two great ones!
Toni Ann: congrats!!
Becki Dawn: Yay! Awesome! Congrats!
Nichole C Johnson: No way, and the doc thought it was gonna be a boy oops! Congrats to you guys, you'll love having a little girl around!
Alicia Quackenbush: Congratulations, Tia!
Peggy Schnell Huber: that is great news, 1 of each, the rich mans family.
Gina Anderson: CONGRATS Tia & Cameron!!! Perfect combo thus far :)
Megan Norris-Shafer: Yeah!!
Terri Tocco Sances: LOVE this!!!!
Tiffani Lipscomb: oh congrats, how fun!!!
I love that name! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteArLene Mitchell Johnson: Congrats! So happy for you, Clayton will love a little sister to take care of and protect.
ReplyDeleteSara Nuccio: Congradulations !!! and the name is beautiful!