Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A NEW DIRECTION

It is official Cameron will no longer be going to Greece. The military has instead decided to send us to Kadena Japan. The base is not on the main island of Japan instead it is on the island of Okinawa. The best part about it is that we get to be TOGETHER!!! YAY!! The military was very good to us in helping us resolve this matter we are very grateful that everything worked out for us. We will be stationed in Japan for 3 years and we are very excited to get to see that part of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad that you two will be together! That is such great news!
    Hope all is going well with the bump! I request more pictures please! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet JAPAN you lucky girl. I would kill to live there. Maybe for christmas i could convince you to send me some of my FAVORITE soda from there? Ramune when you get there you have to try some. The best kinds are the original ramune and the peach ramune. Strawberry was good and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the NASTY one. You may like it but to me it tastes like black licorice. I really hope you both love it there as much as you love Germany. :)

    ReplyDelete